About Our Quality
Used products that have been serviced by us to provide a “like-new" experience. When we refurbish a product we extensively test every function possible. Any damaged or worn out parts have been replaced with OEM or equivalent replacement parts. We will replace or repair any part of the product showing cosmetic damage to ensure this item has very minimal signs of cosmetic wear.
- Why Refurbished? Refurbished products cost less then purchasing the products new, however they are extensively tested and refurbished to ensure they are as close to a new product as physically possible. Since this is still a used item we are also ensuring we are not generating any unnecessary eWaste and helping to prevent negative impacts of such waste on our ecosystem.
- How does it benefit the end user? The end user can purchase a used product, with confidence that this product will function properly for a long time, with a product that appears to be unused.
- Process details – We will extensively test each refurbished item and ensure that the product performs to the manufacturer’s specifications. Any malfunctioning components will be replaced by an OEM or greater component. The cosmetic condition of this used item is improved by either repairing or replacing any portion of the product that may have some cosmetic wear or damage.
Used IT equipment that has been extensively tested to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications. Any damaged or malfunctioning components have been replaced with OEM or greater components. These products will have minimal signs of cosmetic wear and are in like-new condition.
- Why Recertified? We recertify all IT equipment that we sell. Recertified IT equipment costs less than purchasing these products new, however this equipment is guaranteed to meet or exceed the manufacturer specifications and cosmetically appear like-new. Buying Recertified over new also helps out the environment by preventing unnecessary eWaste. Many companies unnecessarily waste thousands of dollars on replacing old IT equipment with new equipment. In many cases you can produce the same results with slightly older equipment at a fraction of the cost.
- How does it benefit the end user? The end user reaps the benefits of a product that looks and functions like a new product without having to pay the full cost of a new piece of equipment.
- Process details – We will extensively test each piece of equipment and ensure that the product performs to meet or exceed the manufacturer’s specifications. Any malfunctioning components will be replaced by an OEM or greater component. The cosmetic condition of this item is then improved by either repairing or replacing any portion of the equipment that may have some cosmetic wear or damage.